- Walking from the trainstation on Lenox avenue to madison is a long walk.
- The deserted side walk looks as if no one has walked there in years.
- The naked trees shadow over me like a dark cloud.
- Then I cross the street on 5th avenue and they are staring at me like I was a million dollar bill.
- I star back and look them in there eyes as I jam to my Ipod. A few more steps then I'm in my building.
- I pull out my master house key from my pockets.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.