- tipping and catching balance
- trees grass rocks
- looking for the right place
- across the lake
- along the water's edge
- balancing on uneven ground
- green green everywhere an orange streak from the sun's rays
- the colors on the palette
- lost in the gentle slopes of the spot
- I place myself in a place of safety and then leave the world for my place of imagination and privacy.
when i get off of the train i have to cross the street to 96 nd then keep walking to the left and then i see a hand ball court and the there are basketball courts and then when i ran down i saw a really really really big basseball field and then when i put the blanket down and put the picnic basket on the blanket i lay on the blanket whilde every one else sits on their beach chairs and i go to sleep and then when i wake up we leve because we leve when carmen wants to leve lol cantral park is full of fun there is alot of rocks and there are alot of trees.....